Monday 15 April 2013

Hey guys it's me Primrose once again i'm sorry for posting that boring post that lasted like forever! From now on i will be trying post something everyday but i am sorry if i do not by the way you can follow me on Twitter as redbetty dont comment on the name my mum just calls me that and i decied why not! So emm... i might be starting posting video on Youtube of my sims and hopfully they might be a big hit probley not but we will see! Sorry for any typing errors i'm doning this fast! Sims that's our subject well Every post i'm going todo a review on every expansion pack. Today i picked Town Life.
 
Well in the pack it looks a total waste of money in my point of view but might be for you. I like how you basically can make your town but you only have 40 objects that come with the game which some can come with other packs just in different forms. There is a range of clothingor so much hairstyles and for me it isn't worth getting but if you like changing your town and having odd looking clothign well Town Life is just for you!
Here is the LGR video and  i think we both agree!
xoxo Primrose :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment